My Awards !

I Love Painting, Drawing, Writing. 




My Shields Forever! But I have only these at Present ! 

My Best Employee Certificate in 2022 .
Its an action supply chain 3PL Service in Reliance Jio Mart. 


Thanks to my Company











1. 

Participation certificate
+


Shield .


When I was in 6th class I got this prize! For this shield have a story. 
History: At Delhi in 2008 Happened one horrible Bomb Blast so many people were died and injured alot . 
You Can watch in YouTube Link :

https://youtu.be/PtZ04SPbN_I

Its Really Horrible ! 
For Remembering Them , Government conducted a Drawing competition for 6th to 10 classes. In That I won conciliation 1st Prize means 4th place in state Level . 


2. 


I Got A "Gold medal " ( 1st place)  in Writing competition at Whole School. 
Conducted to 1 st to 10 class. I was in 5th class.



3.



At B.tech Fest Competitions I got prize ! 




4. 


In Science quir !.


5. 



Its a Painting competition in 6th class. I got 1st prize. Pize is Painting Box . I used it before. At present Not there. 


6. 


At 3rd Class Drawing Competition. In that also i got prize. 


7. 


In 2nd Class. I got second Prize in handwriting Competition . 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ethics